May and June are fast approaching and that means it is Graduation Season! This is a really exciting time for the person graduating. One thing that I think lots of people stress over is what to get. I think it depends on your relationship to the person on what to get them. I have put together a good range of gifts with all different price tags to give you all some help and ideas on what to get your loved ones as them embark on the next phase of their life.
1. Moon and Lola Metal Script Monogram Necklace. This necklace comes in four sizes (mini, small, medium and large). This is probably my favorite piece in their store. It is completely classic and any girl would LOVE this around her neck. Be cautioned: it takes 5-6 weeks to make and ship so plan accordingly.
2. Nico and Lala Nautical iPad Cover. iPad covers are a must if you want to keep your iPad in good condition. They are a great investment to keep your iPad from getting scratched and damaged. This one is super cute and comes in different colors! Nico and Lala also carries other great designs for you to have the cutest iPad around!
3. The Paper Cottage Lilly Pulitzer Fan Dance Note Cube with Pen. I go through notes like crazy in college, and I imagine I might go through even more when I am out of college! These Lilly Pulitzer notes are the cutest! They would be great for just a small gift or to pair with something else as a gift basket with lots of little necessities.
4. Kate Spade New York Gramercy Grand Bracelet Watch 38mm. The Kate Spade watches, especially this one, are amazing! They are very classic, but I like that some of them have a little something fun (this one has a hint of pink!) Watches always make great graduation gifts for someone heading into or out of college!
5. The Pink Monogram: Monogrammed or Name Reverse Cut Cuff Bracelet. Cuff bracelets are super fun and look great on everyone! I love this one from The Pink Monogram. It is very unique and I bet that very few people will get this as a gift (or give it) so you can be sure that they will be the envy of everyone who didn’t get this great bracelet! Disclaimer: I am not responsible if two people give this because they read this article.
6. Monogram Lane Monogram Storage Bin. This bin would be perfect for someone heading off to college- it will be really useful in their dorm room. I know I am always looking for another place to store all of the things I thought I would need in college but rarely use! It might be fun to fill this bin with little nicknacks (maybe the Lilly cube notes?) and give it as a graduation gift.
7. Iomio Custom Stationery. I discovered this stationery this past weekend and immediately fell in love with it! They have so many custom designs that are totally unique and they have something to fit everyones personality! The picture in the post only shows two so be sure to click the link and check out all of the different styles. Stationery is one of the most forgotten and useful things to have. Sending notes home, or thank you notes to possible employers requires a great stationery.
Here are a few more gift Ideas that are not shown:
1. Daivd Yurman Blue Topaz Diamond & Sterling Silver Ring (comes in additional stones)
3. Chanel Chance Eau Frache Fragrance -my favorite perfume!
4. Longchamp Le Pliage Medium Shoulder Tote -I use mine as a book bag
5. iPad by Apple -I really love mine for college, it is very useful and is a great study tool!