I have been completely crushing on a few things recently, so of course I had to share them with you!
1. First up is my Kate Spade Carousel Bangle watch. I purchased this while in STL at the Kate Spade store, I just could not resist! My favorite feature is that there is a little button to press to open it so you don’t need to hurt your hand slipping it on. Confession, I had to be shown how to use the small button because it is a little more difficult than you’d think. However, once you get the hang of out it, it becomes a breeze. You can purchase the watch (in different colors) here. Please note, the white with gold polka dots is completely sold out online, so call a store and see if they have it, you might just get lucky!
2. This Chanel foundation is so amazing! Both my mom and I use it (she had it first and then I had to copy her), it does exactly what is says, perfects your skin. My skin looks flawless when I put this on. I began using it in the summer and have not felt it was too heavy even with humidity. I will say, I use it at night more than I do during the day (I always end up slathering on sunscreen so a liquid foundation usually is not a good option for day time.) Nordstrom almost always has it in stock. Full name: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15.
3. So I walked into Kate Spade and my favorite flats from this season (in my size) were on sale, plus an additional 25% off. It had to have been a trap! I am guessing you can figure out what happened next. Long story short, I’m obsessed. I cannot find them anywhere for the price I paid, but you can try here or call the stores to try and find them!
4. Alpha Phi isn’t exactly a new obsession but I just couldn’t leave it out, I love it way too much! AOE to any sisters out there! (p.s. if you’re wondering what AOE means, only initiated members know)
5. I went into one of my favorite Lilly shops the other day and say their new bike for Summer 2012. It is adorable! I personally do not own one, but I think it would be pretty cool to ride one of these! Call your local Lilly store to find out about purchasing.
6. These are new Cape Cod stickers from one of my favorite Etsy shops. They are totally cute and you can even purchase the matching stationary.