I have been seeing polka dots everywhere I go and I am positively obsessed! They are so much fun and an easy pattern to style. I picked some of my favorite polka dot pieces and put them together, be warned, there are a lot of polka dots here!!
2. This polka dot clutch is perfect for a night out. It is simple but adds some visual interest to your outfit and of course its adorable!
3. This little wallet is perfect for a tight space (like a clutch), it is just big enough to hold your credit cards, license and a little cash.
4. If this isn’t one of the cutest high heels you have ever seen, then I don’t know what is. Pair them with a pencil skirt for work to add personality to your work day outfit.
5. There is still plenty of summer left to add a polka dot top to your bathing suit collection. Put it with the matching bottoms, or a plain red bottom depending on how daring you are.
6. Every girl needs a twirly skirt to spin around in, and this is my favorite!
7. This is the perfect case for a little to-go make-up bag, it can fit in your tote for touch-ups on the go!
8. Need a fun set of coasters for your coffee table? If you do, these are perfect for a modern & bright decor.
9. Polka dot ballet flats are simply a must for your fall wardrobe. They are versatile and will be your new go to flats.
10. A more modern dot pattern bag will be a great compliment to your outfits. I love the idea of putting this with the white dot top above.
11. This style top is one of my favorites! This top would be fabulous with a bright color pair of pants and tan ballet flats- I may just have to do this!
I could not resist doing a Polka Dot post for little girls too!
I seriously wish that all of these came in woman’s sizes! Especially those adorable loafers and pants!
Are you a polka dot kind of lady (or gentlemen)?